Thursday 7 December 2017

Selfmade

I belong here. I always liked to think this was true until I was confronted with a very new perspective. And now I know, no one's self made.

Yes, we make our choices
But would you finish college if your parents hadn't saved?
Would you live if the orphanage didn't support you?
Would you stay without that sponsor of yours?
Would you live if you were the front row soldier in World War II?
Would you be anything if it weren't for everything around you?

You make your choices and that's a great thing. But we are not self made, we are an integration of all that comes our way. All we do is choose whenever we can. And that's why we should be greatful any day for all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...