Monday 19 May 2014

The boy I loved

Pretty houses in the village we overlooked,
And bet on one of them to be ours someday,
It was dawn almost everyday,
When we held our hands,
And swore never to be separate anyday;

A boy he was,
With boyish eyes,
I often wondered would he know,
What a woman's heart was?

In play we tossed,
Our hair into mud,
The careless caress,
That ran shiver down my spine,
I often wondered would he know,
What a woman's love was?

With time I grew,
To be envied by my own eyes,
To become the core talk of a village small talk,
In boyish rashness,
He often drew me near,
Not with love but in fear,
I often wondered would he know,
What a woman's strength was?

After years when I return,
To this humble home of my town,
The houses are delicate like it used to be,
Yet the aura has changed,
And the grasses have yield,
My feet is drawn to this distant land,
We often overlooked,
And promised never to part,
How is it after so many years,
When we were so apart?

Through the window I see a lady,
A fair lady with the skills of this land,
She aught to be his wife,
And a well qualified one,
Anyways I wondered,
How could he ever know what a woman's love was?

 I feel my hips embraced,
And an entice gripping my breadth,
It was similar to those lovely moments on the dusty roads,
But today I must not feel like that....
A kiss with a gentle lip,
I open my eyes,
To see him smile....

(Do I have to say the rest? Common, that lady was some misinterpretation, anybody else-definitely not what I thought ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...