Thursday 15 May 2014

Careless Freak

I don't walk with my eyes open,
Reality is not what I like,
My world is no hypocrite,
Nor judgemental,
Ignoring the crowded heads,
Calling me 'Careless Freak';

I like to
Walk on sand,
Feel laughter in my stomach,
Wind through my hair,
Water on the shore;
Where I was born free,
No rules to see,
So Careless and free;

I like to
Hear my heart beat,
Hear the waves hit the rocks,
Hear you scream out
When its too much,
Feel the wet grass beneath our feet,
And the stars over our head;

I'll smile at you like this always,
I'll love you like this always,
But I cannot be bound,
Not because I love you less,
But because you asked me not to change,
Will you hold my hand?

-#CarelessFreak


If you feel the same, please share, let others know how we do. Don't forget to drop in your comments for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...