Sunday 18 May 2014

After 20 years

I had often thought,
What would be my life,
After moving away,
Leaving without you,
Into a life full of emptiness..

Who is it,
Even after 20 years,
I find behind the hollow trees,
Amidst the night stars,
Under the moon light,
Follows me like a shadow,
Where ever I go..

You didn't quit,
And you didn't leave me either,
But I am glad I did,
For after 20 years,
I still love you as much,
Yet you are wasted,
Just like that day,
Loving 'H'(heroin) more than yourself,
And following me to every city I went..

It is sad,
That I must let you wither as my shadow,
For I have quit,
What you could not,
A life of ruthless compromise,
A life of bargain and burden,
A life where I loved something more than you,
I have quit that drug,
Which made me so insane,
I asked you too,
But you rather stayed on..


For in these 20 years,
It was not the Euphoria I missed,
I missed that 'You' beside me,
I had often thought,
What would be my life,
After 20 years I realize,
None of it was planned without you,
I cannot go into that dungeon again,
I wish I could pull you out,
Maybe my love for you was stronger,
Maybe I failed in making you love me as much..

This is a strong voice against drug abuse. It has and will kill many lives. If you support the cause, share it, someone might just find hope, someone might be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...