Thursday 10 February 2011

mute


it's my world.....1 among many as each thought is one world to me.

Like you and anyone i live here in a nice house with buildings all around me and my favourite time spender my garden.The only difference is that this is where my world starts and ends.I know i'm special my way and that it cannot be shared or understood by many or few.Maybe you've noticed i said 'house' not 'home' thats because if i was ordinary this would have been a home.Fortunately or unfortunately it is not so.
 As a child my parents were never worried about "why he walks late he's almost 3?" ,the most common ques. among parents.as a child i laughed when i saw children playing little knowing i would not be there in a year or two.There are so many who sympathise or maybe just i should say come to add to their daily gossips not knowing the burden a person can take.Parents are already is sheer misery.Just like my words there bitter tragedy was mute but that was th only thing that i could hear.
There's just 1 thing that's like me.the gerbera in my garden as i touch it my hand forms a ring and each petel caresses my fingers one at a time.It talks to me without saying anything.No complains,no expectations just pure faithful friendship .so faithful that it last till it's death.We live for years but is there even a moment when we can say it was completely dedicated to just one person to pure friendship?No!That's because we think of class,status,need...etc.But the gerbera doesn't think.....it's heart doesn't pump yet it works!Irony of life"what it seems like it's not always so".My laughter ranges for miles and threatens the dark,it pierces the air and makes me forget all that i'm not.it tells me 'what i am'...no sympathy please i have my world where the flowers my friend so i'm happy my way unlike those who look worldly happy but aren't actually.there's how it goes!my mute world........unsaid said.

6 comments:

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...