Friday 11 February 2011

ME~and myself

the greatest things in life are always undiscovered in us...........we hardly know ourselves but there's one little relation which i'd like to mention(my sister) who knows and loves me more than anyone (even god).With her i need no one.Know that most won't know what i mean but that's how my life is.I'm in a professional course simply by god's grace and my teachers credit and some hardwork!but i'm a person with lots of mood swings........like right now i wanted to write.I'm almost sure that there is going to be no one ever who can be as precious as my sister........because there can be no one better than her or=also.Yet i enjoy life,with all the beauties it's got to give me.love life.I'd like to tell all people reading this that know me through my work that's my identity.thankyou.

1 comment:

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...