Wednesday 30 November 2016

The family

"We need you to do something. You chose the sweet way or the other. Although, from what I know of you, you love the torment", he smirked.
I stared through the dusty iron bars of Tuskan jail. David's two beady green mean eyes had grown into a monster. I couldn't believe I had missed that in high school. After 10 years, life seemed like on the evil twist of faith where everything bad happened and paused and everything bad just repeated.

I could either stare through the bars or at the mirror. I chose the bar because last time I tried the mirror I saw the horror in my eyes, 2 beady mean green eyes and I knew that was the only way. What options do you have with your family as hostage? Tearing down everybody else's mother seems less horrifying....and yet that's not what she taught you to be.

"What's it gonna be Diana, love?", he smirked.

A tear escaped the right corner of my eye and tried mid way. The battle had begun, the monster had chosen. My worst fears were actually before me and it was time I decided to embrace the devils within.

----------------------------------

Here's the start to a literary fiction. You'll see the link once it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...