Sunday 9 October 2016

The Talk

In spite of this heading being an abstract 2 word, it has been made famous in a different way in movies, books etc. This is exactly what we're dealing with next.

A part of me is dimming away,
It's being amputed yet again,
Reason?
I wish, you'd asked,
But since you didn't,
I'm looking forward to tell you.

I have this uncanny habit of letting myself swim out of the grey areas to a certain black or white,
Sometimes even at the cost of more blacks,
Like last time,
I think it'll teach me a lesson or two,
Pain does that to us,
Sweet pain breaks us and makes us,
In a way nothing else can.

So let's begin, where we never left off,
Let's begin and end right now,
Because the music is no longer sweet to the end,
The car is closing in on me,
I'd rather breathe within or beyond,
But the greyness, that must go;

And you'll have a fair choice,
To take or leave,
For I believe in living, thriving human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...