Thursday 5 February 2015

Parent Issues...??....

I don't know if this is common but its been the same for me ever since birth. My parents and I can never agree or accept something we think differently on. I always try to keep my cool but recently our trials have collapsed and it ends in persistent 'Hmm's. I hate this but its like a part now. I know i'll grow out of it as i'm working on it. I thought maybe there are some of you, some who are as weird as me and don't mind sharing this secret with me. Well, the truth is we love no less, however there is this line of disagreement.

Here, I need some advice over this issue, anything is appreciable.




Life is not a Breeze:

Maybe some people just wait for that one day, like I do for that one day when suddenly the traffic is in millions or trillions or something huge :p .However, everytime such sinful ideas do come, I just know nothing happens just like that. And its good, I mean what's the point of working if it has not credits, moreso, its a great treat to learn and keep trying. Its always more enjoyable when we get something after those sweaty hands and painful chores.


But It can be Great:

All you need is to work towards it. Miracles happen but they need time, intention and lots of work. I mean Michelle (aka Michelle Phan) didn't just make it, she took the risk back when we didn't. Luckily it got big but it was after real persistence.


Parent Encounters:
Okay, so to the point, I really don't have a solution, so i'm avoiding this all together. I'd like some advice. I generally keep conversations short to avoid trouble but it gets painful at times because I literally need to pour my heart sometimes and I do. So a deep conversation is an necessary but I want to tackle this disagreement between us better. I mean we are all different, our beliefs are different, we can't be the same but that's the point. However, being tolerant to each other and their beliefs is as essential. How can this balance be achieved with parents? Any advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...