Monday 15 December 2014

On a star.....weighing pros of 'death'

The greatest people who mattered to me and aren't here had told me when they were gone, they'd be in a star, far away in that star. For every moment I have felt peace in them, so there's something positive about death maybe that I can't understand. However I miss them like anything and today I talk to the star in which they reside.


In which star do you stay,
Are you happy,
Are you sane?

I don't know how it is there,
But I wish it's better than me,
It's better than a world of lies,
Now that your truth has left us,
I hope you don't miss me
As much as I do,
Then it won't be fun

There are times,
When i'm scared,
I'm scared to accept,
That i'm scared of who you are today,
Maybe the unknown haunts me,
But right now,
I'm tired of being scared,
I'm not sure why

But I today I was thinking,
Looking at all those stars,
if I got a chance to choose,
A star or this world,
What would I do?
Come to you?
Or Stay with all who stay,
Mundane security vs unknown adventure,ironic?

I weighed my chances,
To live and to die,
And I wasn't sure of any one very strongly,
maybe I believe there's something good in both,
Or I have nothing to lose?

In those stars above,
Which of them is good,
Maybe the one in the middle,
burning with all its might,
Maybe that's the one i'd like,
maybe not now,
but someday,
we gotta meet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...