Saturday 13 December 2014

My Top 5 Fashion Picks for this Christmas

pink heels
1. boot
lace boots

wicked




2. coat







3.long chain





4.killer heels






5.tailored gown





Tips:
There is nothing you have to buy, it is only what you need and wish to buy. I do not own any of these, they are collections I liked and thought could be helpful for your shopping. I always buy based on budgets and my liking not fashion, here are somethings you can keep in mind:

1. Buy best brands stuff in sale (do not overbuy)
2. Buy fresh shoes as when shoes get old,, they give discounts buy your feet can get cut in hard shoes
3.Buy gowns that accentuate your figure not that of a model, they have separate models for separate cuts so all gowns look nice to us
4.Buy coats/gowns/shoes of neutral colours so they can be reused as much as possible eg.pink coat goes with pink shoes? but grey shoes go with all
5.Reuse, recombine and create new style by mix and match eg. tie a scarf to pep up things
6.Remember to spend 'hard-earned money' wisely.

I will share my personal collection sometime soon and you'll see how the above points help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...