Friday 28 November 2014

My activities~thanksgiving

My last post featured top 5 things we should do. I did some other things, small ones but if we all did it, it could make a big difference :) . Here are they....

I was sick, yet attended work
- I wanted to thank my job and say it I loved it in my small way. I felt nice that's why! :)

I saved electricity
-The office air conditions are always on, well mostly. I generally feel cold, but i'm a tinsy part. So, I requested them to shut down for some time, to save some of that precious electricity. Say what? My colleague did it... :)

Donated
-Not much but I actually donated 10 bux to the public transport driver, that is more than my fare. I genuinely try to do that more when i'm not broke, feels nice and you help someone nice.

Bought & made gifts
-Got some gifts for my buddies-books and hand painted some t-shirts too! Wanna see?




What did you do? Tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...