Saturday 18 May 2013

the nostalgic yr and a terrible sem

Well this'll be just for my friends-found anew and with every true friend I find a new self in me!
The truth is we don't make our friends , they make us........And there is this other truth,
I will probably nt miss college bt the life/moments in which there ws this certainty that I'll reach my friends every damn day!............freaking I'm using such words bt I just said smtimes we're nt  who we think-infcat no one's constant only robots can .....
I've kind of lived every moment/day in this last yr of college- I let go of anything that beholds me(well mostly).......and yes it was fun. I was bad, i was good , i was lovely and ugly......I was true and mostly what matters I just bought me sm moments and sm friends money can't buy!
I once gave all my faith to some friend and believed in her with my soul and then to be bad to her is soo difficult......bt this time I've decided 'No more parasitic growth' for the sake of sympathy.2 Chances and awful forgiveness could not teach her to be true, then nothing can. And I really hope she never harms any of my people again or I wouldn't take it!
I came to know a few people whom I'd been judgemental of  and yet things were so much different. Some of them kept deep secrets-they completely hide themselves from the world, some who I never thought wld really care can call me to say how a good news cld be saddening because it meant leaving me(god!I'm on cloud 9) and I am nt depressed because I'll nt be a part of the race(that wl be soon i knw) bt because we'll run on different lines. Well, right now b4 my exams of whc i knw nthing and am unable to study due to present circumstances I really hope all this genuinely remains genuine all my life-I got to know people good and bad ........and i'll stick to them and they to me-The bond of friendship so redefined!
The race is different bt parallel may be........I'll make them merge sooner or later for we live for this day nt fr a millionaire~fr we know what it is t care and nt be afraid of it anyway!
~love,
my friends


At every level i've found new friends and each of them shows me something new in me........It is amazing hw we hardly knw ourselves and every time I see a new me through them.Not that I donot exist without them bt it's like we're so much more free, boosted and secure whn we are together.Maybe we can't be together always bt I don't believe in may be s .....I just knw if u want it it can be done.-So wl meet up i'm sure 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...