Wednesday 15 February 2012

desert maid

rising from the desert storm,
a desert maid I am;
lying in the arms of the sand
low below the dusky sky;






















in my hand I take some sand
out they slip one by one;
counting I need to learn again
for I cannot number them out;


sweet like dessert
yet I have no choice;
rose I from the desert
and here I return......
.....a change to open my eyes and see my creator
but never be a part of it;
lost i'm here
will someone realise i'm not to be found?
but remain sweet memory
like your dessert in dinner!


with hands so hot
and winds so harsh;
skin so dark
and water so scarce;


I am a granule among these dunes
a rose in the desert
that thrives on air 
and rises from nowhere;


here we live with our
distant relatives;
the sun , moon and earth;


I rise from dust 
and shall vanish here;
but remains my mark
.......which slowly the winds shall change;


remains so strong 
that winds be lame;
on hitting it
it shall turn to breeze;


such are the mortals here for
a change that will live on..............
rest will return with the wind

rising from the desert storm,
a desert maid I am;
lying in the arms of the sand
low below the dusky sky........


6 comments:

  1. would appreciate ur comment everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb!!.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. any suggestions r always appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. sand maid ta onek serious bepar-soma bhatt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u read it i felt nice!.......mood change so seriousness prevails-priyaani

      Delete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...