Saturday 30 July 2011

hold the stick

in my hand i hold
the greatest wand of all times;
yet i knew it not
feeling hopeless when things went wrong
battering my sole for i had no wand;

the touch of which
shall get the sky glowing;
the feel of which
gets the feathers flying;
the sense of which
makes a man's presence;
the glow of which
enlightens hope;
and the use of which
brings success and happiness;
and the beholder of it
most pure,true and living;

the air that i breath,
the mind that thinks for me,
and the heart that beats
once struggled their way through!

had i known of what to do then
I'd be a born genius,
or should i say
a born robot;
though I've wasted time
on relentless pleasures
and made my self a hundred queen;
yet i feel
the waste wasn't in haste!

now i know
what i lose,
what i left undone
and what that results in is known
so now i will play the rebound
where the clock will again strike 12!.....
.....to return there
where i belong
and use my hand
what it beholds for good!

have i to say I've lost the battle
I'll say I'm still alive
and may be not on the grounds yet,
be it what ever this time
i will let chivalry lead my bones
bravery take me to the thrones
and wand guide me through
this time i promise
I'll stand with full try
and know all the spells........

4 comments:

  1. kothao "published" dekhle besi khushi hotam.... u deserve it :).... chorachchi na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. publish wala jinish ache.........?i'm ready!........loved to see your cmnt!feel great

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys this didn't get comments??shocked

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...