Sunday 13 March 2016

The Ignorant Modern Man & Woman

When you look at me,
You will be drawn to me,
For various reasons,
But you will not claim it publicly,
Because shallow is celebrated,
Depth is not,
References are encouraged,
Resonance is not,
And you will think I am distant,
I am and you can't deal with it....

I don't know you,
But I will get to know you more than you know yourself in sometime,
And that scares you too,
So I appreciate when you decide to stay,
Against your adrenaline flight,
I decide to trust you a little,
And there is a mutual understanding....

We share some time,
I am also comfortable to take your fries,
We are on the same page,
But I mentioned what a chaos I am,
You only laughed wildly,
Which I fell in love with,
But when it was time for you to face it,
You were startled!

You may have laughed,
You may have enjoyed the value proposition,
But beyond that was outside your imagination,
You were ready for the joy ride,
But not for the wild fire that will envelope you under moments of crisis,
You stood there not taking a stand,
Me feeling naked,
Stripped of my pride,
I am for this one reason ignorant to all humans,
Because I have learnt,
You speak promises but you can't keep them,
You want all the thrill, not the war,
You can't withstand the wind which I can for you,
You are a good weather man,
You are but dwindled into a half modern day man,
Capable of everything but intensity,
You thus cannot love with the depths,
You cannot free yourself to the world,
You remain ignorant to the true meanings of love,
And you have created a wall for the women who dared to love you!

So, I am ignorant,
Of all humans,
Most of them will fail in emotions,
How wrong can I be?
There will be some rare gems though,
Who will be otherwise,
And they are our only hope of manhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...