Tuesday 29 December 2015

The truth of humanity-Death

Here I am at the end of my wits,
Embraced by fear,
The venture here it ends,
The moment I started,
I knew it would come,
All I did was to find a way to escape,
And today I see it in the eyes,
Humans were born to feel the fire of death.

Life is a gift,
We rejoice, celebrate,pray & bless,
In our eyes does not live the fear of the end,
Perhaps we do not want to give into the strength of the devil,
But it hits us all,
In a matter of seconds,
What we love the most may be withdrawn from us,
Without our concent,
Reminding us how petty we are,
In the hands of this universe,
A tiny little spec,
Who's feelings don't matter,
Not anymore.
And you awaken to the truth.....
The truth of death,
The truth of our helplessness,
The truth that we too will merge into mere dust,
The truth that we are no one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...