Friday 6 November 2015

A shot at True Love



"What's love that's not passionate,
That doesn't warm the cheeks red,
That doesn't give you sleepless nights,
That you let go?"

'True love' feels like your mother's bosom,
Your father's loving hand,
Your sister's kiss,
It feels safe like family,
Gushing with the juice of a traveller's soul,
With all the adrenaline pushing you head strong,
It's nothing less than exciting,

And no matter how many times you've been shot,
Everytime it's as fresh as the first time....
It's always the first time
And you secretly hope maybe this is true love....

My heart goes shalala...
We all know when that happens,
Sometimes we are afraid to give in,
It makes us so vulnerable,
Yet you have to give it all;

Most people die without finding a soul mate,
We may too, we know that,
But what matters is what are we ready to do if we do find such a prized possession?

Can we choose the path of fear again,
Go forward and claim what is our only chance?
Can we give up the virtual surrounding,
That took us so many years to build?

Some people would give anything to have a shot at true love,
But not everyone has a chance,
What will you do for yours?
Will you let him/her go?

I don't know,
I think I'll give it all,
I will expect the same,
Only then would it be true, isin't it?
I'm certain it will be an exciting journey....
And I will not let it walk away,
Only I expect the same,
You only need to turn your head back,
And find my eyes......they say so much more than I ever can :)

I'll tell you sometime what it is to be an introvert. It's more exciting than you can begin to think....who else gets to have dinner with the stars,talk to the moon and be blown away with a gentle breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...