Sunday 18 January 2015

bargain

Falling in love with a friend can be awkward, specially if its not reciprocated. From this time there are few options-what would you do, would you still remain a friend just to stay close? Or give it up for you cannot stay and see him as someone else's?






This is a battle
Between you and me,
Even though you know not,
You will fight,
For it is in our nature,
To defend before we fend
And I will lose a dying battle,
Like every other instance;

The problem is I will leave,
This last time,
For I cannot share what is just mine,
I cannot share even if it's not mine;
I just didn't learn How To Bargain!

The course is simple,
The rules unchanged,
The game will be judged same,
Only you have another name;

Between friendship and love,
I couldn't be in dilemma anymore,
I told you the truth,
And I meant it the more,
Even if you didn't...

You didn't think necessary to descend,
From your seat of solitude,
Where 'Ego' lies beyond us;

So, As a friend I decline,
For I cannot promise,
I won't fall,
In Love again,
If I knew,
I wouldn't in the first place,
But since I have,
I will let you play the game,
And farewell now,
Since it's not just hard,
But pretty weird,
To be the diplomat,
For i'm neither a friend nor a Lover;

I just didn't learn How To Bargain!





How do you feel about this? I'd love to know in comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...