Wednesday 9 April 2014

stay


Lyrics to my song(on 'music')

Stay.....
Don't ask me to stay,
No not today,
I must go,
Before it's too late;

Stay stay stay,
You must not stay,
For last time you didn't mean it anyway,
You broke my promise
And left me in tears,
And every time i stay,
It's a mistake.

Let me go,
Let me go,
Don't ask me to stay,
Just push me away,
Don't hold me tight,
Not even for one last time,
For I can't let go,
When your so close,
Just let me go;

Don't ask me to stay
No not today....

Hold me now,
Don't wanna go away,
But you know how it is,
When we are here,
Together in our arms,
You hurt me again,
Let us go apart,
Let us go away;

Don't ask me to stay(repeat 4)
No not today
stay..



Story basis-

It's based on flimsy young love growing into passionate heartbeat. Young artist rock star has lost count of time, left his partner lonely on many nights and has not returned her many calls. He is soaked in popularity and their love growing apart. He realizes but it's very late. Her heart is cold and very hurt. She wants to leave and has come to bid good bye. But the scene isin't very convincing. She asks him to push her away as in the passionate souls she finds it impossible to part. A majorly popular story apart from the themed end where the audience is shown true love doesn't fade it can only look distant. It can hurt but cannot destroy. It can distress but cannot betray. The audience is awed with their chemistry and hopes for their reunion.

In the mean time, the whole story has been cast through the girls nostalgic eyes. The memories that don't fade, and the ones that repeat when she is so much wanting to stay.

(ensure your volume is full to listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...