Saturday 26 October 2013

long live

Long live the soul that cries,
The window that creeks,
The bird that sings,
The milkman that comes,
The life that you reap;


The harp is sober,
The gentle wind blows,
The listener is bored,
Of the mundane day to go;
But sits here I,
The wannabe robot,
A slave to life,
Listening to the life around,
My ears are alive,
So touched by the not-so-mine life....
Wanting to be a part of it,
Living near but not being a part;

Sober life I ask you today,
Do we live or crave for what you donot give me?
Or is it meant to be this way?
The time never strikes here,
Destiny I know has a watch,
Have I crept into the wilderness of death?
Or have I met my fear?



The train surpasses me,
chuckles at my state,
Bringing back the wounds so fresh,
My laughter that hurts today,
I am old under the burden,
I feel like releasing it asap,
But destiny says life was meant to be so,
To live the burdens and smile in doing so;
I disagree....I smile at him,
When destiny cries I smirk at him,
For may be I cannot change my hands,
But I can make it a little more fun,
Everyday under a new era,
I wish to be a part of today,
To rethink the past,
To place it in today,
To undo my follies,
To redo my success stories,
And in between I donot know what I lose,
Some that I do know must never leave my thoughts,
They live in me,a part of me,
And here I am by the railway side,
A long wait for the left to come.....

Lost in the willows,
I repeat my question,
Do we live or crave for what you donot give me?
Or is it meant to be this way?
The time never strikes here,
Destiny I know has a watch,
Have I crept into the wilderness of death?
Or have I met my fear?
.....The hot air blows...A loud creek says another train is yet to come..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...